Water’s Edge Inn
79 W. 2nd St. Folly Beach, SC 29439
843-588-9800 or 800-738-0084
Paul Lauer is originally from Honolulu, Hawaii. He moved to Folly Beach, South Carolina in 1997 and founded CDI Homes. While working as a developer and living on Folly Beach, he discovered the need for upscale overnight accommodations and began constructing Waters Edge Inn, which opened its doors in March 2007. Since then, Water’s Edge Inn has become a premier Folly Beach hotel, offering a comfortable yet elegant beach experience. Created around the concept of offering premier customer service full of unexpected surprises and personal touches, a stay at Water’s Edge Inn is sure to be memorable.
- Home-style breakfast from 8-10 am offering daily specials made with local organic ingredients from the Folly Beach Farmer’s Market.
- Happy Hour with beer, wine, our World Famous Folly Punch, and light hors d’oeuvres daily from 4-7pm
- Screened porch or juliet-style balcony
- 24-hour outdoor hot tub access overlooking the marsh
- Queen-size Heavenly bed
- Gas fireplace
- Coffee maker
- Fogless mirrors
- Golf cart shuttle service to the beach or one of many great local restaurants
- On-site bicycle, beach chair, and umbrella rentals